WITHOUT SOUNDTHEY’RE JUST SUNGLASSES
With their large lenses and delicately sloped browline, Bose Frames Soprano style provide a dash of retro glamour in an elegant update to cat-eye glasses.
- Exclusive Open Ear Audio™ technology
- Plays fuller and deeper than original Frames
- Lightweight, smooth-as-silk nylon frame
- High-gloss Black finish
- Polycarbonate polarised lenses
- Rechargeable battery (plays up to 5.5 hours)
- Advanced beam-forming microphone array
Nothing in or on your ears
That’s the difference, a revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio™ design that frees you from headphones so you can hear and interact with the world around you, all while discreetly listening to music. An exclusive, wafer-thin acoustic package hidden in the temples produces lifelike sound that’s fuller and deeper than the original Bose Frames, while an innovative design drastically reduces the spread of sound beyond you. It comes together for a jaw-dropping experience that only you’re aware of.
Luxury in the details
High-gloss Black. Stainless-steel hinges. Polarised lenses that won’t easily scratch or shatter. Bose sunglasses are crafted from ultra-modern materials to both look and feel luxurious. Because that’s how you should look and feel when you wear them.
It starts with the fit, fully refined from the original Bose sunglasses to match a wide range of face shapes. It continues with the lightweight, smooth-as-silk nylon frame, both lushly comfortable and decidedly durable.
Calls, too? Definitely.
Take calls on the go, hands-free. Our latest audio sunglasses feature an advanced microphone system, designed to focus on your voice while reducing the sound of the wind and noise around you.
Tap, touch, swipe controls.
With seamless capacitive touch and an integrated motion sensor, these cat-eye Bluetooth sunglasses’ controls are as modern as their concept. Slide your finger along the right temple to adjust the volume. Double-tap to access your phone’s voice assistant. And when you’re done, take them off and place them upside down. They’ll sense the movement and turn off.
Swap lenses. But make it fashion.
You have more than one look. So do our lenses. Shop the Bose Frames Lens Collection for interchangeable coloured lenses you can easily swap between on the fly to complete your look. Polarised lenses available.
Looking for more of a modern touch?
Meet Bose Frames Tenor. These rectangular Bluetooth sunglasses feature a refined square frame with a distinctive keyhole bridge—perfect for those who crave modern style with a spark of individuality.
Bose Music app
The Bose Music app gives you access to everything your Bose sunglasses have to offer. Get tips, personalise settings, unlock new features as they’re released and get started right away with a guided setup.
What’s in the box?
- Bose Frames Soprano
- Polarised lenses
- Carry case
- Charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
Dimensions/weight Frames Soprano: 55 mm x 17 mm x 136 mm
(Lens width/Distance between lenses/Temple length)
Weight: 49.89 g
Carrying case: 17.4 cm L x 6.3 cm W x 5.8 cm H
- Frames: TR-90 nylon with IPX2 water-resistant rating
- Lenses: Shatter and scratch-resistant premium plastic
- Carrying case: Protective plastic with soft fabric lining
- Battery life: Up to 5.5 hours
- Battery charging time: Up to 1 hour
- Battery charge method: Custom 4-pin charging cable
- 2 total beam-forming microphones
- Bluetooth® range: 9 m (30 ft)
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Touch: Volume, your native voice assistant
- Motion sensor: Flip-to-off
- Button: Play/pause, skip forwards, skip backwards, accept/end a phone call, decline a phone call, Bluetooth, power off
- Bose Music app
Accessories: Bose Lenses Soprano Style