The best computer speaker system of Bose.
If you’re looking for the most engaging computer audio experience from Bose, these are the speakers you need. The Companion 50 system will immerse you in an impressive audio environment you can only expect to enjoy from a five-speaker system. It all comes from two elegant computer speakers and one discreet Acoustimass® speaker.
- Rich and clear sound in every detail with an expanded soundstage will immerse you in the perfect audio experience
- Deep and accurate bass emanates from the Acoustimass speakers that you can tuck under the table
- All-in-one central controller with built-in volume control, one-touch mute, headphone jack and auxiliary input
- Only a single connection to the computer — no sound card or software upgrades required
- Energy-saving sleep mode will activate itself after 30 minutes of inactivity
You are using computers for all kinds of entertainment more and more. Music. Movies and TV shows. Video games. But if you’re still using the laptop’s speakers or the speakers that come with your computer, you won’t have a chance to experience great sound that you should have enjoyed.
Companion System 50 brings you exciting changes. This system is equipped with TrueSpace® digital signal processing circuitry to deliver a wide and resounding soundstage, recreating the deep meaning behind the music, movies and games you enjoy.
Sound richer. More compact. Easy to set up.
This is the kind of resounding sound you expect to enjoy from a five-speaker surround system, which is great for living rooms but less practical for computers. Two compact and elegant computer speakers are raised on the base for optimum performance as well as saving additional useful space on the desk.
To connect, you only need a single USB cable from your computer speaker system to your desktop or laptop – no special software or hardware upgrades. All-in-one central control makes it easy to control volume, mute one-touch, use the headphone jack and auxiliary input right at your fingertips. To save energy, the system goes into sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity and starts up when an audio signal is received or when the central controller is touched.